Get paid quickly and easily – A product that you may find very helpful in getting customer payments is Bill and Pay. Features that I like include:
- Invoices can be automatically emailed if you choose to have Bill & Pay auto sync with QuickBooks periodically and the invoice is set to Email later
- Customers can pay you online – with or without an account
- With customer permission, you can get paid automatically even when the invoice amount varies
- Customers can pay from a statement (especially useful if you send a statement out instead of multiple invoices)
- You can have reminders & past due notices AUTOMATICALLY sent out to your customers – for some of you, that would be a huge timesaver
- Integration with QuickBooks – I don’t even have to have QuickBooks open! It’s nice to see that there’s money to deposit J
- You can get a report showing the emails sent (I haven’t figured out how to do that in QuickBooks except for 1 at a time)
Click here to see a short demo. If you’re interested in signing up, be sure to use my invitation code MUIRASSOC.
Need a loan – and quickly? Try FundBox. FundBox now works one of two ways. Either by connecting to your bank account or your accounting software and answer a few quick questions. You typically have an answer in about 3 minutes!! When you request a loan, the amount goes into your bank account the next business day (that’s fast!!). Before you click submit, FundBox will tell you the maximum amount this loan will cost, so there are no hidden fees. Then over a period of 12 or 24 weeks (or faster if you want – and with NO prepayment penalty), FundBox will take the 1/12th (or 1/24th) of the $5000 back plus their interest. It syncs with your QuickBooks and is simple to use. You can set up FundBox any time – it’s free until you need to borrow money so you just pay the interest on what you borrow and for the length of time you borrow (can’t be longer than 24 weeks). It’s great for those who sometimes get into cash flow crunches (as so many businesses do) – especially during your slower times of year. 93% of businesses who try FundBox use it again. If you’re interested in taking a closer look, click here. It’s quick and easy to sign up, and then connect your QuickBooks. You can see what it would look like, how much you could be advanced, what it would cost without actually committing
If you try either of these, I’d love to hear which one(s) and how it works out for you!